Support our mission. Strengthen your brand.
Sponsorship is a message identifying business support for the quality programs and engagement with the community provided by PBS Hawaii. Businesses have discovered that sponsorship:
- Yields significant marketing benefits.
- Builds brand awareness by linking your business with high-quality programs.
- Generates community goodwill through support of public television.
- Positions your business before an educated, influential and affluent audience.
- Promotes your offerings to a broad audience at an affordable price.
- Markets your brand in an environment free of commercial clutter.
Program sponsorship is by way of a charitable, tax-deductable donation to PBS Hawaii, a 501c(3) local tax-exempt organization. For more information, download PBS Hawaii’s sponsorship packet. (link to pdf)
Hawaii Credit Union League
Pigtails & Crewcuts
Bank of Hawaii
Hawaii Government Employees Association
Piliani Kope Farm
The Cades Foundation
Hawaii Medical Service Association
R. M. Towill Corporation
Cades Schutte LLP
Hawaii News Now
Ruby Tuesday Hawaii
Carlsmith Ball LLP
Seven-Eleven Hawaii, Inc.
Cronin Fried Sekiya Kekina & Fairbanks
Takitani & Agaran Law Corporation
Island Pacific Academy
Atsuhiko and Ina Goodwin Tateuchi Foundation
First Hawaiian Bank
John R. Halligan Charitable Fund
University of Hawaii Professional Assembly
First Insurance Company of Hawaii
Marians Island Wide Catering
University of Hawaii at Manoa School of Communications
First Insurance Company of Hawaii Charitable Foundation
The Utopia Foundation
Girl Scouts of Hawaii
John & Clifford Mirikitani Foundation
Hawaii Association for the Education of Young Children